Sunday 4 December 2016

HUGE Beauty Gift Guide


So I'm back with my first beauty related blog post in a very long time, and as we're getting close to the big day (three weeks, I can't believe it!), I thought what better post to do than a gift guide. I absolutely love reading them and I've had a lot of fun researching, even stealing some ideas for myself! I've gone all out this year, with 75 of what I think are the best gifts on the market for the beauty obsessed person in your life (or yourself of course!). I've covered a range of gift types, and price ranges, so hopefully you'll find this useful.


Makeup Gifts



Skincare Gifts


Bath & Body Gifts


Beauty Stocking Fillers (£15 & Under)


Luxury Beauty Gifts (£100 & Over)


I hope you've found this gift guide useful and I've given you a bit of inspiration. What will you be asking for from Santa this year?! If beauty is not your thing, or you just want even more ideas, I'll be back next week with my lifestyle gift guide.





No comments :

Post a Comment