Sunday 11 December 2016

The Star Gift For Skincare Lovers


Everyone seems to be going nuts about the half price Soap & Glory gift set this week but, whilst I have to admit it does look pretty good, there was another star gift that caught my eye in Boots this week. Since introducing Liz Earle into my skincare routine at the start of the year, I've fallen in love with her products, so when I saw The Botanist's Cabinet reduced from £60 to £30 I had to grab it as a pre-Christmas treat to myself!




Some places have described this as an advent calendar, though with only 8 doors inside, I'm not sure I'd want to use this as an advent calendar - only opening one door every three days, I don't have that much restraint! But to me this does make a great gift set for anyone who is really into their skincare, especially if you know they're a fan of Liz Earle. And whilst it's currently still half price, I think it's excellent value for money.

So, what exactly do you get inside? Well the first door opens to reveal a full size Cleanse & Polish, which tends to be a staple in many beauty lovers skincare routine, so this was a very good start. Then of course you get two muslin cloths to go with it, always very handy. I've had a look around and a 150ml bottle of this is quite hard to find - most places stock 100ml - but a 150ml plus two cloths will usually set you back around £20, so this was a good chunk of the box paid for already with just these two products.


Also in the box you get a 50ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic, three different face masks; Deep Cleansing, Intensive Nourishing, and Brightening, all in generous 15ml tubes, which would be great for a little pamper night, plus two facial sponges to use with them. The final product was a tiny sample of the Superskin Concentrate For Night, which I've heard great things about. It may a tiny sample, but when you only need the tiniest drop of oil each time you use it, I'm sure it will still last long enough to give it a good test.

All in all I think this is a fab gift set and I'm so glad I treated myself to it. The packaging, as with all Liz Earle Christmas gifts is beautiful, so it would but a nice luxury gift to give someone on Christmas Day, without breaking the bank too much. You can get yours half price here or at your nearest Boots store, but it's only until 15th December so get in there quick!




No comments :

Post a Comment