Tuesday 24 June 2014

Next Home Wishlist


For some of our wedding gifts, we were very kindly given quite a lot of Next vouchers. Unfortunately, as we rent our house, we are not allowed to do a great deal in terms of redecorating, but I do like buying little bits & pieces to make the place look more homely. I've recently been having a little browse on their website & Polyvore, and found a few pieces I'd like to spend our vouchers on.

Teal Love Heart Dinner Set £40 I love the colour of this set - it matches a lot of other decorative things we have in our house - and the love heart design was so cute, and very appropriate for a wedding gift! You can get matching mugs, cutlery etc, in the same design which I may just have to do!


Set of 4 Flutterby Mugs £10 You can never have too many mugs! I'm constantly adding to our collection, but we got given a Tassimo machine from my friends as a wedding gift, which I'm planning on getting a lot of use out of, so I could always do with some more! I love butterflies, they were actually the theme for our wedding, so when I saw these I had to add them to the wishlist.

Heart Embroidered Cushion £12 I love Next cushions. We already have a heart shaped one in our bedroom, and I thought the design of this cushion would go really well with a duvet set I've had my eye on from Asda.

Peony Vase £35 I'm not the biggest fan of real flowers - they don't last very long so it's all a bit of a faff for me putting them in a vase then throwing them out a few days later! I really like the artificial flowers in vases that Next do - I have a small blue one on my chest of drawers. I think this one would look really nice in our spare room or the living room.

Cut Out Metal Wall Clock £60 We don't have a clock up anywhere in our house - we just use our phones or Sky to tell the time! But I think it would be nice to have one up somewhere and this one would look really nice in the living room.

Love Sculpture £40 We haven't really used our garden that much but I'd like to change that this summer. I've had my eye on a cute little bistro set (again from Asda!) which will hopefully get us eating outside more when the weather is nice. I'm not sure whereabouts in the garden I'd put this, but I really like it!

Do you like any of the things I have chosen? What would you recommend buying from Next Home?


3 comments :

  1. The things are so pretty. I need a clock in my bedroom too, walls are bare lol could do with some decor... Like you I always use my phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some really nice canvas pictures too if you wanted to decorate the walls a bit xx

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I love the clock and the teal plates!

    ReplyDelete