Thursday 5 June 2014

Your Tea Tiny Tea Teatox Review


In a bid to look a little trimmer for my wedding and honeymoon, I decided a couple of months ago to go on a bit of a healthy eating and exercise kick. I was a little up and down with it, but a month or so ago I stumbled across a picture of the Your Tea Tiny Tea Teatox on Instagram. I decided to search a little more, and found pictures of peoples great results. I decided it was worth giving a go - I was looking a little bloated and wanted to try and do something about it before I stepped out in a bikini.



For £20, I received 42 tea bags for a 14 day detox course. It's a little on the expensive side for how much you receive - think of how much Tetley green tea you could get with that! Unlike most teas aimed producing weight loss results, Your Tea does not contain laxatives. It contains natural ingredients which nourish & cleanse the body, speeding up your metabolism. 

I have to admit, I wasn't very taken by the smell! It's a little bit like a damp smell - not very pleasant, but if you can get past that, the taste isn't as offensive. If you like green tea, then you're going to like this as the taste is very similar. Your Tea advise that you have three cups of day on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before each of your meals. The first cup in the morning was great for boosting my energy levels. I don't know what it is in the tea that does it, but it was a great pick me up.


In terms of side effects, I didn't experience any. I did go to the toilet a little more than I would normally, but I guess that was because I was drinking more in the day. 

As you can see from the pictures above, the results from just two weeks were pretty impressive. My stomach is looking a lot less bloating, and I'm feeling a lot more healthy too. I can't credit all of this to the tea, as I was exercising too. However, I had to stop exercising during the second week of my teatox, and I was worried that this would effect my results, but it doesn't seem to have done at all. In terms of weight loss, I didn't see a major difference. I lost a couple of pounds, but I would've expected that from the amount of exercise I had been doing anyway.

Overall, I was really impressed with what the teatox has done for my stomach, I'll be much more confident in my holiday gear now! As it's pretty pricey, this isn't something I would look to do on a regular basis, but if I had another special occasion coming up, and I want to look my best, I would definitely look into ordering another pack. You can order the Teatox here at £20 for a 14 day supply, or £31 for 28 days, with free shipping in the UK.

Have you tried the Your Tea Tiny Tea? What are your thoughts?


2 comments :

  1. The difference of 2 weeks is so noticeable that I'm enchanted by this tea, I'm in need of something like this! Amazing post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how much of it is down to the tea, but it must have been doing something to maintain the results when I couldn't exercise in week two xx

      Delete