Thursday 4 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide: Stocking Fillers Under £10


If you're looking some more budget friendly gifts, or stuck for what to get as your Secret Santa gift this year, then this is the guide for you. There's a good mix of beauty and non-beauty items, and each of them comes in at £10 or less.


1. Aromatherapy Associates The Star £10.00

I love the little tree ornaments from Aromatherapy Associates - I bought the little bell that they brought out as part of last year's Christmas collection, Full bottles of their bath & shower oils can be pretty pricey, so these make a nice gift for a little bit of indulgence - you only need the tiniest bit of oil that these mini bottle last you quite a while anyway! This year's bottle is the Inner Strength oil.

2. Jonathan Adler "A Peek Into My Week" List Pad £6.00
Any stationary and organisation freak is going to love this! It would especially come in handy for any of your fellow blogger friends to help keep their schedule organised. As well as this pad, there's so many other cute products in the range, including sticky notes and to-do lists. Personally, I want the lot!

3. Ciate Tree Trinkets £8.00
Who wouldn't want to see one of these gorgeous sparkly polishes hanging off their tree? Ciate do some of the best glitter polishes out there, so I'm sure any nail art fan would love to receive one of these. There's some great colours to choose from, but my favourite is Candy Cane, a very festive red/pink glitter. If you know more than one person that this gift would be ideal for, Ciate currently have them on offer at 2 for £12.

4. Barry M Starry Eyed Palette £6.49
This palette is great for a winter evening look, which some gorgeous deep toned shadows. It's a really great price for what you're actually getting too - six eyeshadows and a pink toned blush. If dark smokey eyes aren't your thing though, Barry M have some great alternative palettes - I also really like the Natural Glow palette.

5. Lush Golden Wonder Gift Set £8.75
Lush is an amazing place to go at Christmas time - it smells incredible. There's so many different gift sets to choose from, it can all get a little overwhelming! One of the most beautiful bath bombs Lush do at Christmas time is Golden Wonder, so I've picked a little set containing that and a gold Fun bar (with the same fragrance as the gorgeous Honey I Washed The Kids soap mmmm!) and my pick of the bunch. Of course, if none of the sets tickle your fancy, you could always pick one or two of your favourite products and wrap them in one of their festive knot-wraps.

6. Yankee Candle Candy Cane Lane Small Jar £7.99
Yankee Candles can be pretty expensive, but I've found that their small jars have a decent burn time (especially for festive scents which, lets face it, won't get burned very much throughout the year) and make cute little stocking fillers. For more scent ideas you can check out my Yankee Candle haul, but one candle I've spotted but am yet to pick up is Candy Cane Lane. It has a slightly minty but sweet smell to it.

7. The Body Shop Shea Treats Cube £6.00
The Body Shop do the best Christmas gift sets, I think this would be a good one for a female secret santa gift. The cubes range comes in a variety of different scents, each with a mini shower gel, body cream and bath lily - a great little set to take away travelling. The beauty of these sets is that the more of them you buy, the more money you save. By entering the code CUBES at the online checkout, you'll get money off if you purchase 2, 3 or 4 of these sets (the more you buy the greater the percentage discount) - ideal if you've get a few people left to buy for.

8. River Island Chocolate Lollies £2.00 each
You've got to have a bit of chocolate in your stocking - that's like a rule in our family! These chocolate lollies are so cute and festive. They are a nice way to give a little sweet treat, without being too indulgent.

9. New Look Slipper Socks £5.99
Comfy socks seem to be another stocking essential in my family. These slipper socks have a really soft and fluffy lining, so they're going to keep your tootsies nice and warm. The lilac heart design is also very pretty and girly. There are lots of other cute designs on the New Look website too if these aren't your cup of tea.

10. Oliver Bonas Alphabet Mug £10.00
I had to throw something personalised(ish) into my gift guides. Oliver Bonas has a great range of alphabet products, including makeup bags and candles, but the mug was my favourite. It's a really simple and classic design which I think a lot of people would like.

What are you hoping to find inside your stocking?


10 comments :

  1. Love these ideas, that BarryM palette looks amazing! <3

    Andini xx
    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look really pretty, good value too xx

      Delete
  2. Love these ideas!! I'm a big fan of socks, mugs and candles!

    -xx-
    Jessica
    http://vivaciouseventslv.com/blog/2014/11/25/2014-holiday-gift-guide-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all just perfect things for a nice cosy winter evening xx

      Delete
  3. what a lovely set of ideas, these would all make such lovely presents :) x

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm hoping for a few in my stocking xx

      Delete
  4. I love the peak into my week list pad! Looks soso good!
    Love your post hun.

    Charlotte // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need one of those in my life, I like to be organised xx

      Delete
  5. hey lovely! thank you for sending me your blog link on twitter.
    these little gift ideas are great! very helpful. yankee candles are my favourite.
    I live in Coventry too :)

    www.marashares.com
    twitter: @marashares

    ReplyDelete