Tuesday 2 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide: Beauty Gift Sets


I'm so excited about today's post! I've had my gift guides prepared for a few weeks now and I've been dying to share them with you. I have four in total, but I thought I'd kick things off with my favourite of the bunch - the beauty gift sets. I love to receive sets like this, and I think I've found ten of the best available this year to treat a fellow beauty lover too, or perhaps stick on your own wishlist.



1. Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Blush Set £29.50
I loved this set so much when I saw it, that I went and bought one for myself straight away! Inside you get five of Benefit's powder blushes, plus the Hoola Bronzer and a mini Watts Up Highlighter. It works out at such good value for what you are getting and comes in the most adorable sweet shop tin, which you could reuse once the products are used up.

2. Urban Decay Ten 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Gift Set £35.00
These eye liners are quite possibly the best out there - their staying power is incredible. I treated myself to the Black Market set last winter and my eyes lit up when I saw this years set. It comes with a full size Perversion liner (which is the blackest of blacks), nine travel size liners with some very interesting colours in the mix, and a pencil sharpener to keep them all in tip-top condition. This is a must for any eye makeup lover.

3. The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Festive Picks Set £17.00
I think The Body Shop is one of the best places to shop for a beauty lover at Christmas time. There's so much choice of different sets. There are quite a few different scents in the Festive Picks range if you'd rather not go with the Argan Oil set, but this was my favourite and has actually made its way onto my own Christmas list!

4. Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Collection £68.00
The Pomegranate Noir scent is gorgeous and perfect for the winter. I always think Jo Malone gift sets look so luxurious, so they make a great gift if your budget stretches that far! Inside this set you get the cologne, body & hand wash, and the body creme.

5. Glamglow Giftsexy set £50.00
I know Glamglow is a brand that a lot of people, myself included, really want to try out, but it is quite pricey. This set contains a full 50ml size Thirstymud, plus 15ml tubs of the Supermud and Youthmud, and costs the same as just the Thirstymud alone would, so it's a great way to try the brand out and find out which product would be best for your skins needs.

6. Laura Mercier La Petite Patisserie Souffle Body Creme Set £45.00
I received this gift set for Christmas last year, and it appears you get two extra tubs in this years set! I love Laura Mercier body souffles, they are so luxurious, but a full size tub is so flipping expensive. This set is a great way to test them out before decided if you want to commit and purchase a larger tub of your favourite scent.

7. Aromatherapy Associates Relaxing Bath Box £35.00
Oh how I miss having a bath in my home. I could still use this set in the shower, but I don't think it would have quite the same effect as filling a bath tub with this gorgeous oils. This is the perfect set for anyone who enjoys a good old relaxing pamper session, or who has perhaps been feeling a little stressed recently. It contains a Relax body wash and three travel size bath & shower oils in some of the most relaxing scents. Trust me, if I had a bath, this would be straight on my wishlist.

8. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream 50ml Fragrance Gift Set £ 47.00
Fragrance gift sets are a great one to buy at Christmas, as you get the little extras in the set for the same price as the fragrance alone usually costs. The Marc Jacobs sets are so beautifully packaged this year, I'd love to receive one but I think I have enough Marc Jacobs perfume to last me into my 50s at the moment! Daisy Dream is the most recent release from the Daisy range and smells lovely & fresh, perhaps a little more mature than the original Daisy scent. I'd thoroughly recommend this for a Marc Jacobs lover who hasn't got around to trying this new perfume yet.

9. NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret £32.00
Another set which managed to make its way onto my own wishlist! NARS lip pencils are such good quality but again quite expensive when bought individually, so buying this set of five mini pencils is a great way to try out the range without breaking the bank. The shade range is really good in this years set, there's bound to be something in there for everyone.

10. Origins Best Of Both Worlds Set £40.00
This looks very similar to a set a bought in the sales last year, just re-packaged a little differently - it comes in a travel bag rather than just a cardboard box this time, which I think is more useful. It contains some of the best skincare products that Origins has to offer, including my favourite Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. This would be a great set to give to anyone that you know loves their skincare, as Origins is a great brand.

What beauty gifts do you have on your wishlist this year?


4 comments :

  1. That Benefit Blush set looks absolutely gorgeous! I've seen it in a load of gift guides now, looks like its a blogger favourite!

    Sarah / Naked Basics 2 Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is, I've seen it loads too xx

      Delete
  2. I've had my eyes on the Benefit Blush set for AGES! I want it so badly!
    Becky // GeekGetsGlam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful, I couldn't wait to get it, had to have it there and then! xx

      Delete