Friday 26 December 2014

My Sales Picks



So Christmas has been and gone, and whilst we all nurse our hangovers and over-full stomachs, it's time to make ourselves feel a little better by hitting the sales. I personally hate the chaos of the sales - overcrowded shops with products laying around all over the place just really doesn't appeal to me. One thing that does appeal though is the comfort of online shopping whilst cuddled up on the sofa. The sales started really early this year, so my card's taken a bit of a hit already. Here are some of the best bargains I've found whilst browsing the web.

Aromatherapy Associates Ultimate Bath Jewels was £55 now £27.50
Topshop Smokey Eye Set was £22 now £10
Real Techniques Nic's Picks Collection was £29.99 now £ 23.99
Chloe Signature Eau de Parfum Gift Set was £65 now £43.35
This Works I Have A Dream Gift Set was £75 now £52.50
Philip Kingsley Body & Volume Cracker was £10 now £8
Origins Superstar Minis Set was £35 now £23.33
Laura Mercier Bath & Body Luxe Quartet - Tarte Au Citron was £55 now £27.50
Laura Mercier Artist's Palette For Eyes & Cheeks was £45 now £22.50
Nails Inc Be Gelous Collection was £42 now £29.40

I've also found a few shops that are offering quite a few great things in the sale, so rather than bombard you with a tonne of items, I thought I'd just leave you with links to the sites instead.

Accessorize up to 50% off (there's loads of great bags in the sale!)
Asos up to 50% off
Boots 50% off their Christmas gifts
Lush 50% off selected items (not just their Xmas stuff)
New Look up to 60% off

Happy shopping!


5 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Aromatherapy Associates - this is such a good deal! Some of those would be great to put in a 'present' draw…x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I'm always thinking about birthdays in the Boxing Day sales haha xx

      Delete
  3. The Real Techniques Nic's Picks are now £20 in superdrug!!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete