Sunday 7 December 2014

Primark Haul


I feel like I've haven't done a big clothing haul in quite a long time, so when I went shopping with my friend Alison last weekend, I was really ready to take on Primark and see what they had to offer. I'd watched a few Primark hauls on YouTube to look out for anything I might fancy and - surprise, surprise - my local Primark didn't have a lot of the things I saw in stock, but I still managed to pick up a few nice pieces.


First up I spotted the fluffy jumper section. I'd seen these £10 jumpers in quite a few hauls and, although there were lots of beautiful colours on offer, it was the simple black one that caught my attention, as I think it will go with a lot more things in my wardrobe. It's so soft and snuggly though that I may have to go back for another colour in the new year.


I'm a little bit obsessed with hounds tooth at the moment. I saw a gorgeous, huge hounds tooth scarf in one of the hauls I watched, but couldn't find it in the store, which I was pretty gutted about, but I did spot this grey & yellow hounds tooth skater skirt which I thought would look nice with a few tops I already have, and it was a bargain at £6 so I had to pick it up.


Being a massive Friends fan from my teens (I'm still praying for a reunion!), I had to pick up this Central Perk Tshirt when I saw it. I'll just wear this for casual days lounging around. Also for casual days in mind, I picked up this burgundy and white striped top. Both were just £6.


I'm desperately lacking in jeans at the moment, so I had in mind that I wanted to buy a new pair...but I ended up buying two. The pair I initially knew I wanted was the blue pair with the ripped knees. I've seen these in places like Topshop for extortionate prices, and this pair cost a mere £13. I then spotted the grey pair in their supersoft skinny style and had to have them - I don't have a grey pair so....they were needed! They were just £11 and come in a range of leg lengths, which was ideal for a shorty like me!


I've got a bit of a thing for tartan too this winter, so I picked up this lovely & soft nightshirt for just £7 (can't leave Primark without some form of nightwear!). To continue the snuggly theme, I also picked up a pair of their cosy slipper boots which were reduced to £3. They don't necessarily go with the nightshirt but I have pyjamas I could wear them with!


Finally, along with a Christmas present for my sister (which I'm not going to show you in case she reads this!), I also picked this gorgeous chevron necklace from the jewellery section. I bought a very similar one a few months back, but thought the silver sparkle details to this one made it more festive, I think it will look great paired with a plain jumper. This too was just £3.

What's your favourite of the items that I bought? What have you bought from Primark recently?

12 comments :

  1. Lovely purchases! I love Primark's nightwear & cosy socks! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀ // Giveaway!

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jeans with the hole in them! And that plaid shirt is so cute! I need to stop into Primark soon!

    Meggan
    www.cardiganjezebel.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been after a pair for ages. Nearly caved and bought from Topshop but these are so much cheaper xx

      Delete
  3. Love the Friends T-Shirt and the black jumper! I recently wrote a post about Christmas jumpers :)

    www.modernaudreyh.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/christmas-jumpers-my-high-street-picks.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Christmas jumpers, the cheesier the better! Will take a look xx

      Delete
  4. The friends tee is so cute! I hope my local store has them! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's really cute! I've seen a travel mug online somewhere with the same design but not sure where it's from, will have to look it up xx

      Delete
  5. Great purchases! Have to love a snuggly wooly jumper xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that necklace and the striped shirt! xx

    ZoesSecretStyle.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete