Sunday 14 December 2014

Festive Nails By Elegant Touch


As far as nail art goes I'm pretty rubbish, though I am trying! I always see so many beautiful nail art designs around Christmas and wish I could imitate them myself. Maybe next year, but whilst I'm still perfecting my technique, I think press on nails are the way to go!


Whilst I was out shopping yesterday I spotted this cute Christmas Jumper set in Superdrug for £7.95. I absolutely love the fairisle design, it's very similar to the Christmas duvet cover I bought a few weeks back.

Having used Elegant Touch nails before, I know they are so easy to apply. You just pick the size that best suits each of your own nails and use the adhesive tabs to stick them on. The set also comes with a buffer so that you can shape and size them to look more natural - it's going to take you ten minutes at most to apply, much speedier than if you were to paint the designs on to your own nails, and there's no risk of making a mess of them and having to start again!

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of me wearing them, as I'm saving them for Christmas Day, but below are the nails I've picked out to suit my sizing.


What I didn't know when I bought these (and I wish I had, as there's a beautiful Christmas Snow Globe set I'd loved to have picked up too) is that Elegant Touch nails are currently on offer at 2 for £10 in Superdrug, so it's a good time to try them out, or stock up on your favourite design.

What will you be wearing on your nails at Christmas?


8 comments :

  1. I've been looking everywhere for these! :( My superdrug or boots haven't had them in!

    justalittlegloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no that's a shame! I hadn't seen them around for ages either, then just happened to spot them in a smaller Superdrug yesterday xx

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous! I love Elegant Touch false nails and this design is so festive! I'll have to have a look in my local Superdrug for sure :)

    Emma x
    emma-alyson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed you managed to find them! xx

      Delete
  3. They are lovely! Hopefully I'll be able to get my mittens on some !! I tried painting snowflake nails at my friends house last week and I was ashamed. Her nails were perfect.:( xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nail art is definitely one thing I'll be practising next year, I'm pretty bad at it too! It's a shame as I've seen so many good ideas this year, but these nails are a pretty alternative xx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the head up about the superdrug offer. I keep meaning to try these nails and I love the festive design on this particular set! Will definitely have to pick some up for Christmas Day :)!

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, hope you managed to find some :) xx

      Delete