Saturday 13 December 2014

Lush Yog Nog Soap


Introducing my favourite body product of Christmas 2014....Yog Nog might not be the most aesthetically pleasing of products, but boy does it pack a punch in the scent department. This stuff is like Christmas in a bar.


This soap is made from soya yoghurt, hence the name being a play on the festive drink egg nog. Don't let this put you off though, Whilst the drink may be pretty disgusting (at least I think so), this soap smells delicious. It contains a blend of festive spices, and you know I love anything spicy this time of year, plus it smells very much like fudge too - yum!

The soap lathers up really nicely. It's also very creamy, so it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated once I step out of the shower. The scent, which is what initially drew me to this product, lingers for so long on your skin, and in your bathroom - if fact, wherever you leave this in your house will smell quite strongly of Christmas spice.

Yog Nog soap retails for £3.40 per 100g. Just to give you a rough idea of what that means, the bar above, which is pretty big, cost me £5.71. Not the cheapest, but it's definitely worth it and this bar will last me a long time. I'm hoping for a Yog Nog body lotion in 2015's Christmas collection!

What's your favourite Lush Christmas product?


4 comments :

  1. The festive spice description got me! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love stuff like that. I REALLY hope this comes back next year xx

      Delete
  2. I don't think it looks too bad, it just looks like something you eat rather than soap haha! Better not get that mixed up!! It does sound like a really nice product though!!X

    http://for-my-love-of-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I won't, it does smell good enough to eat though haha xx

      Delete