Thursday 11 December 2014

Charlotte Tilbury Fallen Angel Palette


Oh my this palette is simply stunning. I spotted this on the Selfridges website around a month ago which I was looking for Christmas gift inspiration. The Fallen Angel palette has been launched as part of the Supermodel collection for Christmas 2014. Whilst the entire collection did look beautiful, £200 for the entire set was a little out of my budget, so I opted for the item that had me lusting after it the most and grabbed this palette.






First off, the packaging is gorgeous. It comes packaged in the same way as all the other Charlotte Tilbury quads do, but the lid is covered in gold stars, and the shadows themselves also have the star embossed detail - I had a little moment when I first used this palette, I did'nt want to rub the gorgeous design off!

The shadows are all shimmery, even the black has a hint of shimmer to it which I was surprised about. There's a bit of festive colour theme going on, with the black for smoking out, which makes it the perfect compact for the Christmas party season. I'm not going to go on again about how these shadows apply, etc, as you can read it all in my Dolce Vita palette review here, if you are interested, but Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadows are really good quality.


If you thought the original palettes were expensive, this is even more so at a whopping £45 - pretty pricey! But if you're looking for a little bit of luxury as a pre-Christmas treat to yourself, then this is a beautiful little product to go for (if you can get your hands on it - they're selling pretty fast!).

Have you tried any Charlotte Tilbury products? What's your favourite party eye look?


15 comments :

  1. I wish I had the money for this! I saw it on Fleur De Force's blog and now yours the shades are so pretty but £45 for a quad? Ouchies!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very expensive, but this was my pre Christmas treat - that's how I'm justifying it :) xx

      Delete
  2. This looks beautiful! Really love the two darker brown shades.

    alittlesoapbox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous, the second one is my favourite xx

      Delete
  3. Ah that's so pretty! Very very tempted. I was going to buy one of her quads anyway and now I want this one!!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good one to go for, not sure how long it will be available for though xx

      Delete
  4. This is so incredibly beautiful. I agree, the Charlotte Tilbury Eye Shadows are lovely and are really nice to work with too.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, well worth the painful price tag xx

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful product! I'm the same as you when it comes to new make up, I don't like to mess it up when it's all neatly and beautifully presented. Great colours!

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it hurt so much to use this :( haha xx

      Delete
  6. Such beautiful colours, they work so well together. Another one of her items on my list now!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I have so much Charlotte Tilbury makeup on my list! xx

      Delete
  7. Oh my god. I am in palette heaven, so gorgeous! This is absolutely beautiful :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. this palette looks beautiful!!!!!!

    han x
    from http://emandhanxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete