Monday 8 December 2014

Festive Home Pieces


I love decorating the house for Christmas, and seeing everything so festive and sparkly! I think if I wasn't living in a rented property I'd probably go all out, perhaps a little OTT with the Christmas gear. Here I've picked out a few homes pieces just to add a bit of a Christmassy feel, without going overboard.


1. Willow Star Wreath £7.49

This wreath is from The Range, which I think is an amazing place to shop for Christmas decorations. I went to my local store a couple of weeks ago, and was in there for well over an hour! It's quite simple in design, but the stars add a bit of sparkle and glamour to it.

2. Christmas Tree Cushion £20.00
It's nice to change up your living room or bedroom decor, to give it more of a festive theme, but a lot of Christmas cushions can look quite bold and garish, but this cushion from John Lewis is very sleek and simple, and would go with a lot of different decor themes.

3. Space NK Shimmering Spice Candle £15.00 or £30.00
Oh wow this candle smells amazing. I love festive scents, particularly the spicy ones, and this in particular smells just how Christmas should. The jar that the candle comes in is absolutely stunning too, it would look gorgeous in the middle of my coffee table. The candle comes in two different sizes, I think it's that good I'd buy the larger one!

4. Gisela Graham Snowy Cone Tree Decoration £4.95
Can you tell I'm loving the snowy theme this year?! I've been looking for a few new tree decorations this year, and the Gisela Graham range at Selfridges has some lovely pieces. A bit expensive to deck your whole tree out in, but to add a few statement ornaments to it, I think this range is definitely worth a look at.

5. Next Red/Charcoal Check Throw £45.00
A festive looking throw for the sofa or the end of the bed is a winter essential for me - something to just throw over you if it's getting a little chilly at home. This one is gorgeous and not overly festive, so it would fit in with decor through the winter once Christmas has passed.

6. Noel Wooden Christmas Decoration £2.00
This is an absolute steal! I couldn't believe it when I saw the price of this, I think the decoration of it is so pretty for what you are paying. It's 18cm in length, so would be ideal to run along a window sill or on a book shelf.

How will you be decorating your home this Christmas?


4 comments :

  1. Hi Kirsty, it Anna from Twitter - how are you? I hope you are well. The first thing that caught my eyes was the cushion, I really like that and I might do that next year make the bedroom more festive.

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful isn't it? I really want one xx

      Delete
  2. Loooove the cushion! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm tempted to nip in and buy one xx

      Delete