Friday 5 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide: Gifts For Men


My husband aside, I find men ridiculously hard to buy for at Christmas. If you share my pain with this predicament, hopefully you will find some of these ideas useful.


1. Clinique Great Skin For Him Set £34.00

If your man likes to take care of his skin, I think Clinique is a great brand to go for. The products can be a little expensive on their own, this this set is good value for money and a good introduction to the brand. The set includes a face scrub, shave gel, post-shave soother and moisturiser.

2. Topman Textured Leather Watch £28.00
Watches for men are like handbags to women I think, and they make a great Christmas present, Again, I could have gone for a really expensive option, but I wanted one that was available to most budgets and I really like this one from Topman. They're are quite a few nice watches on their website, all around the £25 mark so really affordable.

3. All Saints Havoc Wallet £40.00
Wallets are one of those things that gets battered quite quickly, so I think it's nice to give a new one as a gift. A like that this one has an extra space for loose change, without compromising on the space for cards and notes on the inside of the wallet. As well the matte black pictured, the wallet comes in two other colours - chocolate and bitter.

4. Paco Rabanne 1 Million 50ml Fragrance Gift Set £39.50
I included a fragrance set in my women's beauty gift guide, so I thought it was only right I included one in the men's too, as I think they make such great presents. The 1 million fragrance seems to be quite popular among men I know, so it seemed like the fitting choice to include. It has quite a fresh and spicy scent to it, which I really like too.

5. Truffle Shuffle Classically Trained T-Shirt £19.99
If your fella's a bit of a gaming nerd like mine, then I think this is the perfect t-shirt for him. He'll fondly remember the good old days of the classic Game Boy and the SNES (see, I know my stuff!) with this retro style shirt.

6. Babyliss For Men 8 in 1 Grooming Kit £20.00
I think my husband could do with a set like this, as his facial hair grows back ridiculously quickly! For what your getting in this set, £20 is a really good price. It's got loads of different heads for precise trimming at the length he wants. A great piece of kit for any man whose into their grooming.

7. Mini Table Football £10.00
This would make a great, slightly novelty, gift for a football lover and general big kid! Be warned though, it may bring out the competitive side in him. This did provide hours of entertainment for the men in my family a few years back though! Something to keep them busy while Eastenders is on!

8. Jack Daniels Poker Night Set £15.00
I think this would be a good little set to give as a secret santa present (if the budget is high enough). It contains a small bottle of whiskey, playing cards and poker chips - the ideal kit for a lads night in.

9. Aston Martin DBS Coupe Remote Control Car £79.95
This one's a bit on the pricey side compared to the rest of the gifts but it's a pretty exciting one for a guy who loves their boys toys! It would make a great collectors item for fans of James Bond, or just cars in general too.

10. Fred Perry Howells Trainers £59.99
Most men I know seem to live in trainers, so buying a new pair is usually a safe bet for a gift. I really like the style of these trainers, very simple but with the iconic Fred Perry logo stitched onto the side, Again, there's a few colours to choose from but the grey suede ones were easily my favourite.

What will you be buying the men in your life for Christmas?


No comments :

Post a Comment