Monday 22 December 2014

News Year's Eve Outfit Ideas


So we're just over a week away from the end of 2014 and I'm starting to think about what I'm going to be wearing for my friend's NYE party (I know, I'm sure many of you had this planned ages ago!). I've been having a little browse online recently and thought I'd share with you a few ideas I've put together.


Outfit 1





Outfit 2




Outfit 3




Outfit 4




Outfit 5





I think my favourite has to be outfit 5. I think the dress looks gorgeous and would flatter my shape the most. The heels are so simple and classic that, if I were to buy them, I know I'd get a lot of use out of them - they'd go with pretty much anything.

Which is your favourite of these five outfits? What will you be wearing on New Year's Eve?




No comments :

Post a Comment