Monday 29 June 2015

My Birthday Wishlist


So next Monday is my birthday and, much to the annoyance of my family, I've been struggling to come up with ideas for what I actually want. It's always the way and, as I usually go shopping on my birthday anyway, most of my family will put money in my card for me to spend on the day. I've been having a little think over the weekend and here are a few of the things I think I'll be spending my money on.


Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow This product has been on my wishlist for a very long time, but because I've it's hefty pricetag I've never been able to justify buying it until now. Having seen it and swatched it so many times, I know it's going to be the first thing I hunt down when I go into Selfridges - this purchase has been a long time coming!


Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue This got a lot of internet coverage when it was first released earlier this year, and I've been quite intrigued by it. It looks like it would be a nice light base for the summer time, and the fact that it claims to be hydrating leads me to think it would be good for my skin type too.

MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick Ok so there's quite a few MAC lipsticks on my wishlist, and I doubt I'll be able to stop at just buying one, but top of the list is Ruby Woo. This shade always seems to look good on everyone I see wearing it, but I've always been quite cautious of buying it for myself. It's a Retro Matte formula and is meant to be one of MAC's most drying lipsticks, which having dry lips has put me off through fear of making them worse & it just looking terrible. But I love the colour so much I've decided to bite the bullet and just try it out. My lips have improved a lot recently so hopefully Retro Mattes won't be a problem anymore.

The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Range Whenever The Body Shop bring out a new scent, I'm always keen to give at least one product from the range a go. Having had a little whiff of the Virgin Mojito scent the last time I was in store, I may have to go for the whole lot - the body sorbet & shower gel at the very least! It smells so refreshing I can't wait to test them out properly.

Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Palette Since I first saw the Lorac Pro palette, I knew it was one I had to have in my collection but, being from the UK, it's not the easiest or cheapest of palettes to get hold of. When I saw that Makeup Revolution had created their own dupe, for just a fraction of the price, my eyes lit up. I have a few Makeup Revolution eyeshadows already, so I know they're pretty good quality for what you pay for them.

New Look Yellow Tote Bag I've eyed this handbag up on quite a few trips to New Look recently but managed to convince myself every time that I didn't need a new handbag and never picked it up. I've been umming and ahhing between the yellow and mint green as to which one I would actually get, but I think the yellow has more of a summer vibe to it and, whilst it's a colour I would lust after in store, it's not really one I would often choose to buy, so it's going out of my comfort zone a little too.

Do you have any of the products on my wishlist? What's currently on your wishlist?


1 comment :