Sunday 22 February 2015

My Favourite Blog Discoveries of 2015 So Far

image from weheartit.com
I have to be honest, I've barely had time to catch up on some of my favourite blogs this year, let alone discover new ones to follow. It's all been a bit manic but I did find time a few weeks ago to sit and go through links I'd been sent after a Twitter chat, and others I'd saved for future reading, and here are some of my favourites. They may not all be new blogs, just new to me, but I'd definitely recommend checking them out if you haven't already.




I can't believe I hadn't discovered this blog already. Dusty Pearle, written by Emer, has a bit of everything, whether it be fashion, food or makeup you're interested in. Her writing style is very chirpy and I think her photography is excellent.



I love the look of this blog, it's so sleek and professional. I'd say this blog was much more beauty focused, but does have a few fashion and lifestyle elements thrown into the mix too. Tammie is quite local to me, so I've enjoyed going through her lifestyle posts looking for great local places to visit!


This beauty blog by Anna Matthews drew me in, because she always seems to be writing about products and topics that I'm interested in! From what I can gather, although this is a new blog, Anna is not new to beauty blogging but unfortunately had to start again. If you're also interested in book & film reviews, Anna has another blog Books and Screen which is dedicated to just that.


Another really sleek and simple design here, but in the layout I'm much more accustomed to. Again I'd say this was primarily a beauty blog but does have the fashion and lifestyle elements too - I really like her fashion posts! I also really love her friendly and honest writing style.

Have you read nay of these blogs? Do you have any more recommendations for me?


1 comment :

  1. Hi Kirsty, thank you so much for featuring my blog. I'm so glad you like it! I'm trying to do more lifestyle stuff round Warwickshire and Birmingham. I just thought I'd let you know that I've moved to www.tamlovestea.co.uk P.S LOVE that brown backpack!

    ReplyDelete