Wednesday 2 March 2016

My Top Five MAC Lipsticks


It's been a while now since my A Month Of MAC posts, where I showed you a different MAC lipstick in my collection each day of the month. MAC lipsticks are my all time favourite for both formula and colour selection. There's so much to choose from it can be a little overwhelming at times! I thought today I'd do a little bit of a round up post based around that series, and share with you my favourite lipsticks of the bunch. For each I'll link back to my previous post so that you can see proper swatches and a more in depth description.


Patisserie This is one of those "your lips but better" shades that is so wearable on so many people. I get a lot of use out of this as an everyday lip colour,


Brave This colour is absolutely stunning. Again, I would wear this as more of an everyday shade, but I tend to reach for this one when I want a bit more staying power, as this will last for hours and still feel comfortable on the lips.

Kinda Sexy This is a gorgeous nude, which kind of fits into the 90s look category, without being as dark as the likes of Velvet Teddy, which makes it a great choice for paler skin tones like mine.

Plumful It was a toss up between this and Rebel as to which one I was going to include, but I definitely get a lot more wear out of Plumful, as it's a much less intense colour, more suitable for day to day wear. It's always my most worn lippie in the autumn.

Ruby Woo I put off buying this for the longest time as everyone had said how drying it was, but it's nowhere near as bad as I was led to believe! It's a perfect red shade, great for nights out as it's not going to budge at all.

l-r: Patisserie, Brave, Kinda Sexy, Plumful, Ruby Woo
What's your favourite MAC lipstick?



2 comments :

  1. Okay Brave and Kinds Sexy look like shades I definitely need to try, they're so pretty! Thanks for sharing your top five :)

    DippyWrites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you enjoyed it. They're both great shades if you're a fan of nudes xx

      Delete