Tuesday 8 April 2014

The "Oh no, not another tag!" Tag


I was recently tagged by Ellie from misellyre to do this tag, created by Hayley from Tea Party Beauty. Actually, I think it was quite a while ago now, so apologies for taking some time to get my answers up.


The Rules
You  must include Hayley and the person who tagged you in the post (and the rules)
Once you've answered all the questions you need to tag 5 people.
Also if you tweet Hayley (@teapartybeauty) the link to your post, she will RT.
If you're tagged and don't do the post you will have bad luck for 68.5 years. FACT.

 
You've made it BIG & bagged some VIP Fashion Week tickets. You lucky devil you. But in your rush to get there & get yourself noticed you forgot your VIP Passes. The guy on the door says he will cut you a deal, you can go in only if you sacrifice either your Front Row seat, backstage privileges or goody bag. What's it gonna be?
This is a tough one. I think it would be the front row seats - there's no way I'd be able to give up my goody bag and I'd love to have a little snoop around backstage, not many people would get to do that.

You're making a new Subscription box, what 4 items & which dreaded perfume sample would you include in it?
As we're heading into spring now, I think I'd like to make it quite spring-themed. I'd include a coral lipstick, pastel nail polish, a fruity scented body butter and a hair mask. The perfume sample would be my favourite spring/summer perfume - Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

What's your biggest blogging bug bear? The one thing guaranteed to make your blood boil & have you screaming/eye rolling at your laptop?
Pointless blog comments like "great post" - did you actually even read it? I only comment on posts if I feel like I have something to say, so these comments annoy me a little. Or, even worse, follow for follow comments!

No more joining in Twitter chats only slightly relevant to your blog. You can only join in one blogger chat a week for the rest of your blogging days, which one's it gonna be & why?
It would definitely be the #bbloggers chat as this is the one I join in with most regularly anyway. Everyone on there is so friendly and has lots of advice to give. It doesn't do good things for my bank balance though!

'Fess up, do you actually own any MAC? If so what don't you like about the product?
I have a few MAC products, mostly lipsticks. The thing I dislike about them is the price! There's so many of their lipsticks I'd love to buy, but at £15 a time I've had to limit myself. The matte lipsticks are also very drying - they have some lovely shades in the range but they are just too drying for me.

The blogging Gods ban arm swatching, which body part will you swatch on now?
Probably my leg. It would be one of the least awkward places to try and photograph I guess haha.

You can no longer have Yankee Candles & Perfume Bottles in the background of your shots, what other inanimate object will you choose?
I don't usually have items in the backgrounds of my pictures, so I'd probably say nothing!

Your blogs Instagram - is it for cats or meal shots?
I've just had a look through and their hasn't been a great deal of either recently! There's definitely more meal shots though, which is a shame - my cats are beautiful!

So that's all of the questions. I now tag Kerry, Alison, Jess, Jenn and Ellis. If anyone decides to give this tag a go, please leave your links below so I can check them out.

No comments :

Post a Comment