Monday 26 January 2015

OOTD - Family Meal


This Saturday evening I went out for a meal with some of my family to meet my soon-to-be brother-in-law's family so that we could all get to know each other. I knew it was going to be quite a casual evening (most of the men went in their football tops!), but I wanted to make a little bit of an effort.




I only bought this jumper-style Tshirt on Saturday morning (full haul coming this weekend!) but thought it would be ideal for the smart/casual look I was going for, as it has that extra bit of detail with the V-back. This was a bargain at £9.99 from New Look and also comes in blue & pink. One thing I would say about this is it's pretty oversized. I'm currently a size 12 and bought this top in a size 10 - it's still a little loose fitting!


My jeggings were from the Topshop Petite range, and are a super comfy fit. My boots, which I absolutely love, are from last year's New Look collection, so they're looking a little battered now - I think it may be time to say goodbye soon!

My cat came to join me for the final picture!
It's been bloody freezing cold in the UK these past few weeks, so I wasn't going to be leaving the house without a great big coat on - even if I was going to be spending most of my time indoors! This is the Lena Cocoon coat from Missguided which is now in the sale and comes in a wide number of colours. I have to admit, now it's in the sale I'm considering purchasing another colour!


1 comment :

  1. I love your boots! Perfect for winter days!

    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete