Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas!! (Signing Off For 2015)


Wow, I cannot believe we are on the last day of Blogmas already! On one hand it feels like it has absolutely flown by, but it also feels like forever ago that I was writing up those Christmas gift guides. I'm very busy over the festive period spending time with my loved ones, so I wanted to take a short break from blogging to really make the most of that time, but I will be back in 2016. As this is my last post of the year, I wanted to take the opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year, and to thank you all for the support over 2015.


I guess I thought December would drag on so much as my niece was due this month. I was expecting to be sat there counting down the days til my sisters due date. It feels like it's been the longest pregnancy ever, but maybe I'm just impatient! Anyway, for those of you that don't follow me on Instagram, she finally arrived last Wednesday, weighing in at a huge 9lb 13.5oz!! She's so beautiful, just like her mother! I've been working on a little gift for her to go in her bedroom, and I've been making the finishing touches this morning. I thought I'd show you a picture, as I'm about to go and give it to her mum very soon anyway!


Other than that, Christmas Eve has been a pretty chilled day so far. My husband is at work at the moment, so I spent most of the morning lying in bed with the iPad doing a bit of sales shopping - you will definitely be seeing a post about that in January! There was also a little bit of last minute wrapping left to do ready for all of the gift exchanges over the next few days. as you can see, I definitely had a favourite wrapping paper this year!


As I mentioned earlier, I'm off to my sister's house soon, for our annual Christmas Eve screening of The Muppet Christmas Carol, which I can't wait for. Expect to see a gorgeous picture of my niece in her reindeer outfit over on my Instagram in the next few hours!!!

I hope you all have a fantastic time with your loved ones - see you next year!


No comments :

Post a Comment