Sunday 3 December 2017

My Christmas Bucket List


I know lots of people who have written bucket lists, but I never have. I was browsing the internet a few weeks ago and came across a few festive themed lists, which seemed to be more generic, so I decided to create one personal to me and the things I'd like to do this December. As it's our first Christmas as a little family, there were lots of new things I wanted to experience and traditions I wanted to start for when Oliver is old enough to understand what's going on. Hopefully you'll find some inspiration for things to add to your own bucket list too.

1. Visit Hatton Country World
2. Watch three new Christmas films
3. Bake cookies for the family
4. Take Oliver to visit Santa
5. Go to a Christmas market
6. Decorate a gingerbread house
7. Try mince pie ice cream
8. Make my own tree decoration
9. Start the Christmas Eve box tradition
10. Buy decorations for the hallway
11. Make cards for friends
12. Go for a long winter family walk

What's on your Christmas bucket list?


No comments :

Post a Comment