Sunday 21 February 2016

Slimming World Sunday - I've Reached Target!!!


Just a quick post from me today, as I'm still currently knee deep in boxes and carrier bags from our move yesterday. If you follow me on Instagram you may already know, but on Thursday I finally reached my target weight at Slimming World!

I was so chuffed but completely shocked, as I wasn't expecting to get it this week, even with only a pound to lose - you know when you have one of those days when you just feel heavier?! I am absolutely determined to make sure I can maintain my weight loss this time around, and I feel in a much better place to be able to do it this time too. I've vowed that the only time I will gain weight is if I have a baby!

So here's the stats: my start weight was 11st 9lb and my current weight is 8st 7lb, making a total weight loss of 3st 2lb! I cannot believe that I let it get to a point where I had that much weight to lose again, but at least it's gone now and I can draw a line under that part of my life. It's taken me almost 10 months to get to target - not the most impressive speed to go at, but I've done it in a healthy way, and I've definitely enjoyed myself and indulged a little along the way!

I'll probably write a longer post going into more detail about my weight loss journey very soon, when I've got a little more time to sit down and write, but for now I just wanted to share the good news with you.

I hope you've all had a good week!


No comments :

Post a Comment