Thursday 11 February 2016

Life Update


It's been almost a month now since my last blog post, which I'm very sorry for, but I do have some very good reasons for this, which I wanted to share with you and just give you a little update on what I've been up to since I was last on the blogging scene.


The reason I was initially missing from Kizzy Hearts wasn't that great or exciting - I was ill. I had the really bad flu that's been going around this winter and unfortunately didn't have any blog posts pre-written before I was struck down! I'd initially planned on taking just a week off to recover, but then other aspects of my life started to take over and blogging had to take a back seat for a while.

If you read my Thoughts For 2016 post you may remember me mentioning that there were a few things in my personal life which I wanted to achieve this year, and that I may share them with you if I was able to achieve them. Well, I've been working on one of those little goals already, and as of next weekend I will be living back in my home town!! I am so excited to be moving house, there are so many reasons why I've wanted to leave for a long time now; traffic is an absolute nightmare to & from work, which will no longer be a problem, I'm not happy with the property we are living in at the moment for various reasons, and I am also missing being closer to my family. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I live hours away from them, but especially since my little niece was born at the end of last year, I've wanted to be closer to them.

It's all happened very quickly, so it's been quite manic trying to get everything sorted, and I still have a long way to go. Luckily my husband & I both have this week off work and we've tried to get as much done as possible, but you know when you feel like you've done so much, but still face a mountain of work to do and it just seems never ending - I'm having one of those weeks! Despite that though, I've been missing blogging so much, so I wanted to use some of my week off to write a few posts to keep me going throughout the move - basically so I'm not MIA for another few weeks!

I cannot wait to move. One of the main reasons (other than those already mentioned!) is so that I can finally have a bath!! I've spent the last five years in a place with just a shower cubicle, and whilst that was fine for me when I moved in, as 99.9% of the time I would've had a shower in my mums place, I've felt the need for recently to have a bath - maybe because I'm getting old, I don't know! I've already been to Lush to stock up on bath bombs and bubble bars, I cannot wait to finally get to use them!

As far as my weight loss goes, I've been doing ok. I've had a few ups and downs with food over the last few weeks but I'm still on course to get to target this month I think. I wasn't able to get to group last week so I'm hoping for a good loss when I head there tonight - check out my Instagram to see how I get on. I've tried to keep on top of my fitness, but it's been difficult to get into a proper routine. I'm hoping I'll be able to rectify this once the move is done with, but for now I think all of the packing and cleaning will be keeping me on track!

So that's all for now, but normal service will be resumed on Kizzy Hearts, and I'll have another blog post up for you tomorrow! Hope you've all been well.




2 comments :

  1. Been seeing your instagram posts... You've really done well with your weight loss! :D
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete