Friday 14 August 2015

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum


Vichy is a brand that has never disappointed for me whenever I've tried their products, especially their serums, so when I saw reviews popping up of their new Aqualia Thermal Serum, ideal for dry/dehydrated skin, then I had to give it a go. The reviews I'd seen had all been really positive, and with Vichy being a brand I trust, I was expecting great things from this serum.




The texture of this serum is really quite runny, I had to take the above picture pretty quickly before it had all run down my hand! It's a very thin and watery consistency, so I was a little dubious about it doing anything for my skin, as I'm  used to slightly thicker products to give more intense moisture.

I was very surprised once I'd applied it onto my skin though. It sinks into the skin really quickly without leaving any sticky residue behind, and left my skin feeling really plump and hydrated. When using this in the morning, the hydration lasts all day and my skin felt really refreshed.

Usually I'd use a different serum morning and night, but I've been using this serum twice a day. It's lightweight enough for morning use underneath foundation, but it packs enough punch for overnight use when I tend to need something a little more intense.

I will definitely be repurchasing this serum again, as being able to use it morning & evening is a real space and money saver, and at £22.50 it's not the most unreasonable price for a really good serum. Plus it gives my dehydrated skin the moisture boost it needs without me feeling like I'm caked in products.

Have you tried the Vichy Aqualia Thermal range? What's your favourite serum?


4 comments :

  1. I'd really like to give this a go, I loved your OGX review too! Lovely blog! :D xx

    elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | follow for a follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, I'd definitely recommend giving this a go xx

      Delete
  2. I usually use Thermal Protection from Tresemme but this seems like a pretty decent alternative!

    WISH UPON A SMILE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm ok, not sure I'd use this product in my hair!

      Delete