Friday 24 July 2015

Mini Lush Haul


I love Lush! I love the smells and the cute products they have. I really cannot wait to get a place with a bathtub so that I can buy more of their stuff - I'm kind of limited at the moment and I'm really missing their Comforter bubble bar! I did however pop in recently and pick up a few bits that I can use at the moment, no bathtub required.


It's Raining Men Shower Gel £4.75 Is it just me or have Lush shower gels gotten really expensive recently?! I couldn't believe that this little bottle set me back almost a fiver - I'm pretty sure I used to be able to get the medium size for this price! Anyway, this stuff smells ah-mazing! I really like their Honey I Washed The Kids soap, but having a bar of soap sat on the side of your shower tray can get a little bit messy after a few uses, so I decided to give this a go instead. The two smell almost identical, if anything I prefer the shower gel, with it's gorgeous honey scent with a slight floral hint. It lathers up really well and leaves you smelling delicious afterwards!


Ultrabland Cleanser £11.50 This is a repurchase of one of my favourite cleansers ever. It does a great job of removing any traces of makeup and leaves my skin feeling nice and soft, unlike some cleansers which can often make my skin feel really tight. It doesn't particularly smell of anything, but I guess that's a good thing for a product you're using on your face. I bought a small pot last time as I was trialing it out, and it lasted me a really long time, so now I've purchased the larger pot, I should be set til winter!

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner £16.50 I've heard a lot of people say how good this product is, but I wasn't really sure exactly what it was until I read the label in store. I thought it was a regular body moisturiser, but it turns out this is one that you use in the bath or shower. I really enjoyed using Nivea's In Shower Moisturiser, especially in the winter when I didn't want to stand in the cold rubbing body butter into my skin, so I had to grab this! The smell is divine. As the name would suggest it contains Argan Oil & I'm a lover of any product containing that, but this has to be the best smelling one I've tried! It is a little on the pricey side, but well worth it. I think I'll try and save most of this for when the days get a little colder so I can moisturise in the warmth of my shower cubicle again!

What are your favourite Lush products?


2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh! Ro's Argon gives me life! I hope it lives up to the hype for you because I love it!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm really liking it so far x

      Delete